Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rendered Speechless....

Today's crackhead story occured a while back, but is too funny not to share.

So this lady calls the pharmacist and says that she "is using boric acid capsules vaginally" (for yeast infection) and wants to know "what will happen if he gets some in his mouth?"  I have had some crazy questions, but this one about did me in.  I responded, "you mean he took one of the capsules?" She said "ummmmm noooo." I then realized what she was talking about and was actually speechless.  I didn't know what to say.  When I got over the shock of the actually question I was just asked I told her that "it is rat poison and could possibly kill him :)" 

Seriously....why would someone call and ask a pharmacist that??? Talk about TMI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment